Please Login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for hansen2012

2 posters

Go down

Application for hansen2012 Empty Application for hansen2012

Post by hansen2012 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:59 am

Peyton Hansen
Nickname: hansen2012
Location: Nebraska, United States/ going to be moving to Fort Collins, Colorado.
Timezone: Central time/ Mountain Time in about a week
Activity: I play almost every single day. Sometimes at night, sometimes in the morning and sometimes throughout the day. I have been playing for three weeks and I love the game.
Additional info: I am ready to get into a group/squad so that I can stop getting killed for no reason. I love to focus on survival and also to be as stealthy as possible. I want a group to know i have a team to rely on when things get fuzzy. I am skilled in problem solving and staying calm in high stress environments. I am also good with fixing problems that members may have with the servers or any other problems with the game. I hope you can agree to take me in! Thank you for viewing the application.
Have you read, agreed and fully understand all of 5th Element's rules and regulations?: Yes, I have read and agreed to the Rules and Regulations.

hansen2012

Back to top Go down

Application for hansen2012 Empty Re: Application for hansen2012

Post by Drasqo Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Approved and added.
Drasqo
Drasqo
Admin

https://5thelement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down