Please Login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.7.2.6 Hotfix

2 posters

Go down

1.7.2.6 Hotfix Empty 1.7.2.6 Hotfix

Post by Haruto Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am

1.7.2.6 Hotfix Thread

Posted Today, 04:23 PM

USE THE LATEST BETA: 96584

The ideal place to load bugs is at the community bug tracker:
https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

Torrent File (Full Install)

Build Notes

Affected addons:
* dayz 1.something.somethingelse
* dayz_code 1.7.2.6
* dayz_server (server admins only)

Developer's Note:
* To change your DayZ UI options, go to OPTIONS > GAME OPTIONS > DayZ UI. This will only affect the DayZ UI elements, unfortunately it is not saving to the config file so each time you restart ArmA2 you will need to change this setting.
* You will receive a serialization warning in game when changing the DayZ UI option, just ignore it by clicking continue it will be gone in next update.
* DayZ UI Debug option is not working properlly (no debug indicator at the moment). deal-with-it.jpg

Changelog:
* [NEW] Bear trap has chance to spawn on infected hunters
* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Bodies should now not display graphical glitches)
* [NEW] Three UI options available: Default (indicators only), Debug (indicators + debug window), None (only base ArmA2 UI)
* [FIXED] Converting between magazine types resets ammo count (Now only contains previous number of rounds)
* [FIXED] Vehicle and tents not saving (Now they save correctly) (* Missed from original build notes accidentally*)
Haruto
Haruto

Back to top Go down

1.7.2.6 Hotfix Empty Re: 1.7.2.6 Hotfix

Post by Fish Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:04 am

I was about to post this, your too quick for me Haruto!

I noticed the new UI options and made a poll for it, please vote: https://5thelement.forumotion.com/t265-new-ui-options
Fish
Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruto Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 am

I havn't logged in yet, but from what I was reading it sounds like at least currently it is a personal option, rather then a server option. It might however be able to be server locked, and if not it assuredly will become an option eventually. So either way the poll will come in handy, even if only to see what everyone prefers.
Haruto
Haruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum