Please Login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the silence comes the storm.

3 posters

Go down

After the silence comes the storm. Empty After the silence comes the storm.

Post by Drasqo Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey everyone, long time no talk!
After I returned from my 'afkness' it may appear we are currently running silent.
This however is not the case.
You should know by now that evil plans and strategy's are under always constant development behind the scenes, even if it's only in my head Razz

Anyway, just wanted to give you all a quick update and notify you I am currently working on 2 things.
1 is DayZ, most of us still play but we all know we are but a mere shadow of what we were. This is gonna change.

2nd is our latest infiltration into Guild wars 2, expansion and growth are in the near future.
Now I can't give you a clear picture of what's going on my head just yet, so this sneak preview will have to do.

After the silence comes the storm. 5thelementgw2sneakpeak
Drasqo
Drasqo
Admin

https://5thelement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

After the silence comes the storm. Empty Re: After the silence comes the storm.

Post by Meow Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 am

Wooo, someone finally said something, I've been looking here each day if anything new has come up but it seems that nothing happened for a week.
Anyway, DayZ is pretty boring for me now because everytime I go and try to play survival part of the game I don't feel happy or excited when I find items and killing players with an AS50 if pretty boring and lastly Skiddies just ruin everything.
GW2 is fun but it's not as social as I thought it would be, I mean you play a few hours more than your friends and suddenly you're 10 levels above them and you have to either wait or play solo.
I play alot of DotA 2 and HoN which both are free and if someone want to start playing either feel free to let me know as I could prehaps help them learn. Random thing to say I know.
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post by msallstr Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 am

Meow wrote:
Skiddies
WTF is a skiddie?
msallstr
msallstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Meow Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Script kiddies, Kids who buy script files which some people refer to hacks but really they just press a button on a program and boom, everyone's dead in the server.
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum