Please Login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched

+5
Stuprör
Flow
Docbrad
Drasqo
luizsilveira
9 posters

Go down

Will you join the operation?

Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_lcap0%Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_lcap40%Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_lcap20%Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_lcap40%Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_lcap0%Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched Empty Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched

Post by luizsilveira Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 pm

To: All members of 5th element, including tryouts.

MESSAGE BEGINS

1. Situation: our basics are getting sorted out and the camp is more and more established but we are in constant need of supplies and resources for the longer run. The situation calls for an expedition around our area.

2. Primary objectives (ranked by importance).
a) provide further training for the squad, this time being operational and having objectives, live threats etc.
b) raid high valued barns, medium towns and supermarkets in search for:
i. rarer and important items, such tents, matches, compasses, large backpacks and medium-tier weaponry (to equip our new and/or deceased members)
ii. food and some drinks (for the long run)
iii. vehicle repair parts
c) check vehicle spawn points in the look for four wheeled vehicles
d) keep eyes open for heli crash sites and hunted food.

obs.: the specific objectives are high classified and will be shared only in the operation's TS channel prior to departure.

3. Team: I'm willing to organize and lead a small squad sized unit (6 to 8 members) comprising roughly a fire team (scout, 1 to 2 assaults and a SMG) and a cell (leader, medic, sniper and spotter). The team places will be filled primarily by order of posting here, so please reply the poll and post if you're coming with your intended role (primary and secondary choices). If not enough people post, or if not enough people show up, or if they are not geared up and ready on time additional places will be filled on spot

4. Timings: meetup on Thu, 26th, 1830Z (7:30pm GMT+1), at the south camp. The whole operation is expected to last some 3 hours, we will cover at least 12km. I might be estimating this wrong though (since it's the first I hope it's understandable shall that happen).

5. Gear: Every member should bring food and water for the trip (I recommend 2 food and 3 drink) and ammo aplenty. Unless your specific role requires more equipment, leave the rest of your space for loot by leaving the extra items in our camp.

Extras:
i. Scout: map, compass, and preferably GPS.
ii. Assault: assault weapons (12 gauges and assault rifles). Plenty of space for loot.
iii. Sniper: sniper or hunting rifle. Ghillie suit and range finder are a plus.
iv. Spotter: *assault weapon* (to cover the sniper) and binoculars. Ghillie suit and range finder are a plus.
v. SMG: since I don't think we found proper SMG (albeit their existence in-game), any automatic rifle will do.
vi. Medic: plent of medic supplies, including bandages, epi, morphine, blood, and if possible a bit extra food and drink.

6. Rules of Engagement: DO NOT engage unless absolutely necessary. Standard order will be "hold fire" unless stated otherwise by the leader. The operation will be stealth, meaning we will avoid aggroing zombies at all costs. If a member gets a zombie aggroed, it's expected he will run AWAY from the group and loose the zombie. Refrain from firing at all costs as this will only attract a thousand more zeds to our large group. If you don't like this style and rather "run'n'shoot", please refrain from joining us in this one.
Same applies for humans: no uncommanded fire unless the elements presents a direct threat. If the individual is alone, we might call him surrounded on direct chat and ask him to surrender and/or leave town. If we find a group, we'll primarily avoid disclosure and contact if possible.

END OF MESSAGE

Feedback is greatly appreciated, whether before, during or after the operation.

quick edit: if you'd like to suggest a slight later time (I didn't think of our USA/Canadian friends), please state so here and we might delay it in one or two hours. Once again, since this is the first I hope these changes are understandable until we settle things up.

luizsilveira

Back to top Go down

Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched Empty Re: Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched

Post by Drasqo Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am

Yes, i'll be there.

Moved to DayZ section of the forums.
Drasqo
Drasqo
Admin

https://5thelement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched Empty Re: Warning order: OPERATION EARLY BIRD launched

Post by Docbrad Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 am

I'd love to be a medic for this one, but can't guarantee my attendance Sad
Docbrad
Docbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:24 am

I'll be there, only for about 2 hours though. 7:30PM-9:30 PM GMT+1

Primary Choice: Spotter <- would be best, considering i won't disrupt the mission if i have to leave.

Secondary Choice: Sniper

Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuprör Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:45 am

i will be there =)

Primary choice: Scout

Secondary: Sniper
Stuprör
Stuprör

Back to top Go down

Post by The Motivation Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 pm

I'd definitely partake, but I've only got about 2 hours from the start time. I'll try and show up and fill extra spots if need be.
The Motivation
The Motivation

Back to top Go down

Post by ComancheBrave Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Wish I could be there, but I have to work >.<

ComancheBrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Meow Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 am

I'll come but the problem will be that I will most likely have to eat between for about 15 - 30 min. Either you guys wait or Ill have to hawl ass over to you.
Primary: Sniper. (would be good if someone could supply me a new sniper, currently only have a CZ 550 on me)
Secondary: Scout.
Meow
Meow

Back to top Go down

Post by luizsilveira Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 am

Cool.

So far we have:

Scout: Stuprör
Assault: Drasqo and The Motivation
Medic: Docbrad (hopefully)
Sniper: Meow
Spotter: Flow

-----

This way, I think Meow and Flow can sort the gun things out and Flow can fill the sniper spot while Meow eats at some point. Sounds good?

Since two members will have only 2 hours, I'll try to arrange so we'll have hit larger targets within that time frame. We can then proceed to secondary targets and our return journey with a smaller team.

Stuprör, Meow and Flow: can you be there some 5 to 10 minutes early so I can brief you in and discuss the plan? That way we can hopefully start on time and make good use of those two hours.

Hoorah.

luizsilveira

Back to top Go down

Post by Docbrad Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 am

Unfortunately I cannot attend!! School needs me Sad

Good luck with the operation!!
Docbrad
Docbrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 am

Would definately attend but I'm GMT-5 and will still be at work.

Regardless, good luck gentlemen.
Dirty
Dirty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down